It appears that your cart is currently empty
• Great for thinning fibreglass resin,
• Cleaning fibreglass tools and dissolving superglue before hardening.
• A heavy-duty degreaser, it is useful in the preparation of metal prior to painting.
• It also thins polyester resins, vinyl and adhesives.
• Easily removes residues from glass and porcelain.
A word of warning: Acetone is flammable, so please be careful.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: ClikBuild, Libra Close, Brackenfell, Western Cape, 7561, South Africa.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: ClikBuild, Libra Close, Brackenfell, Western Cape, 7561, South Africa
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We respect your privacy!
Information we collect about our customers will be used for our marketing efforts only. Your personal information will not be sold,leased or provided to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
You may choose not to receive marketing material from clikbuild regarding products/sales and services.At your request, clikbuild may send you information regarding specials and any other advertisements.
In addition, we disclose information if required to do so to any regulatory authorities in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that is illegal or may expose clikbuild to legal liability. We do not necessarily control the sites that are linked to our site and therefore we cannot be held responsible for their content and privacy and security arrangements.
We advise clients to read the policy from time to time to ensure they are aware of the latest policy provisions, as clikbuild reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
1. All prices are excluding national shipping charges.
2. Prices are subject to change, as they are based on the US $ exchange rate.
3. clikbuild may not be held responsible for any injury incurred / caused by these products.
4. No damage claims will be entertained unless reported to us within 24 hours of goods being received and accepted.
5. Any complaints as to the condition or count of goods must be made to the telephone numbers as in the contact page.
6. All goods remain the property of clikbuild, until payment has been received in full.
7. Acceptance of the goods is also an acceptance of the conditions as above.
8. All prices are inclusive of VAT
9. Errors and omissions excepted.